April 11, 2012
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 11th, 2012 at 6:51 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Bloglovin’”
I am a mom, wife, and teacher. We live in the woods in the Rocky Mountain foothills of Alberta. I love to work on projects around the house and yard. I love to read. I am learning how to take good pictures. Thank you for stopping by!
- MiniInTheBox - Buy Cool Gadget, Electronic Accessory, Watch at MiniInTheBox.com, Free Shipping by LightInTheBox Co.,Ltd.oTwitter 8 months ago
- Awesome bread board giveaway @VintageHomeLoveTwitter 2 years ago
- (Always In) Peasant Style wp.me/p1Hf6q-CYTwitter 2 years ago
- Burlap and Arrows Chalkboards wp.me/p1Hf6q-fcTwitter 2 years ago
- Front Doors Finally Painted wp.me/p1Hf6q-ALTwitter 2 years ago
Tagsannie sloan chalk paint Antique Antler antlers antler wreath art Banff bank Camera chalk paint Christmas Christmas tree Clothing colour concrete Construction and Maintenance Crafts decor DIY Do it yourself fabric family Fashion Father's Day furniture gallery wall Garage giveaway Gravel holiday home house house building IKEA Jeff Daychief kitchen landscape landscaping mantel mirror Nature organization outdoors overhead paint painting pantry paper Patio paver stones photography primer red projects rock rustic rustic art rustic decor sewing shopping snow Stairway stone Storage style tutorial twine typography Vintage wax weather Wood flooring work clothes Wreath yard yard sale
- A Nordic Inspired ChristmasThis year through the hustle and bustle of the season, and yet another office move under our belts, my holiday style is leaning towards a fresh and minimalist feel. From my mantle and wreaths to a simple potted tree, I’ve been drawn to soft neutrals and clutter free items that … The post A Nordic Inspired Christmas appeared first on Cashmere & Camo.
- A Nordic Inspired Christmas