I am a mom, wife, and teacher. We live in the woods in the Rocky Mountain foothills of Alberta. I love to work on projects around the house and yard. I love to read. I am learning how to take good pictures. Thank you for stopping by!
- Awesome bread board giveaway @VintageHomeLoveTwitter 1 year ago
- (Always In) Peasant Style wp.me/p1Hf6q-CYTwitter 1 year ago
- Burlap and Arrows Chalkboards wp.me/p1Hf6q-fcTwitter 1 year ago
- Front Doors Finally Painted wp.me/p1Hf6q-ALTwitter 1 year ago
- (Always In) Style- Summer Full Skirt for Work wp.me/p1Hf6q-BGTwitter 1 year ago
Tagsannie sloan chalk paint Antique Antler antlers antler wreath art Banff bank Camera chalk paint Christmas Christmas tree Clothing colour concrete Construction and Maintenance Crafts decor DIY Do it yourself fabric family Fashion Father's Day furniture gallery wall Garage giveaway Gravel holiday home house house building IKEA Jeff Daychief kitchen landscape landscaping mantel mirror Nature organization outdoors overhead paint painting pantry paper Patio paver stones photography primer red projects rock rustic rustic art rustic decor sewing shopping snow Stairway stone Storage style tutorial twine typography Vintage wax weather Wood flooring work clothes Wreath yard yard sale
- Navajo WinterEach winter I pack away most of my summer dresses and skirts, thinking they have to go into hibernation. I found this tribal maxi back in the summer for the store and realized that the thicker material would work great with a sweater and boots on those chilly days. I …The post Navajo Winter appeared first on Cashmere & Camo.
- Navajo Winter