I am a mom, wife, and teacher. We live in the woods in the Rocky Mountain foothills of Alberta. I love to work on projects around the house and yard. I love to read. I am learning how to take good pictures. Thank you for stopping by!
- MiniInTheBox - Buy Cool Gadget, Electronic Accessory, Watch at MiniInTheBox.com, Free Shipping by LightInTheBox Co.,Ltd.oTwitter 10 months ago
- Awesome bread board giveaway @VintageHomeLoveTwitter 2 years ago
- (Always In) Peasant Style wp.me/p1Hf6q-CYTwitter 2 years ago
- Burlap and Arrows Chalkboards wp.me/p1Hf6q-fcTwitter 2 years ago
- Front Doors Finally Painted wp.me/p1Hf6q-ALTwitter 2 years ago
Tagsannie sloan chalk paint Antique Antler antlers antler wreath art Banff bank Camera chalk paint Christmas Christmas tree Clothing colour concrete Construction and Maintenance Crafts decor DIY Do it yourself fabric family Fashion Father's Day furniture gallery wall Garage giveaway Gravel holiday home house house building IKEA Jeff Daychief kitchen landscape landscaping mantel mirror Nature organization outdoors overhead paint painting pantry paper Patio paver stones photography primer red projects rock rustic rustic art rustic decor sewing shopping snow Stairway stone Storage style tutorial twine typography Vintage wax weather Wood flooring work clothes Wreath yard yard sale
- Feeling the FringeFringe is hot again this spring from everything to clothing, accessories and shoes. As great as it looks on the catwalk or on model style bloggers, fringe can be difficult to pull off. Adding too much fringe to an outfit can end up looking a bit “costumey” or like one’s … The post Feeling the Fringe appeared first on Cashmere & Camo.
- Feeling the Fringe
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.